pervormance international GmbH
Item number 37501400-200-2XL
Effective heat protection at high temperatures
- Less sweating on hot days, less fatigue and significantly less performance loss during leisure time and at work
- Ideal for motorcyclists and cyclists to avoid overheating, but also when working
- Cooling up to 12 ° C in seconds with cooling effect up to 20 hours
- Breathable SX3e-mesh material with COOLMAX® fibers for extra cooling and fit, optimal air exchange through ZM1 ventilation channels
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible, washable and cleanable, hygienic and antibacterial thanks to DEOXXfresh
Who is active in heat, comes into a sweat. The sweat runs, the temperature rises, the thermoregulation is running at full speed. Not only is sweat dripping clothing uncomfortable - exhaustion, performance degradation and health complaints are often the consequences. After all, heavy sweating also means a high loss of energy. This in turn leads to concentration problems, a loss of performance and health problems.
The E.COOLINE Powercool SX3 Bike Cooling Vest provides active cooling, relieving heat stress and health conditions caused by high temperatures. It is equipped with 28 actively cooling COOLINE® 3D pads and has specially developed ZM1 ventilation channels for optimum air exchange. The specially developed extremely breathable SX3e-mesh material with COOLMAX® fibers offers a perfect fit and additional cooling potential.
The Powercool SX3 Bike Cooling Vest features antibacterial DEOXXfresh finish. Simply charge with approx. 0.7 liters of tap water, dry and tighten. The E.COOLINE Powercool SX3 Bike Cooling Vest cools up to 20 hours.
Scientific studies confirm the efficacy of E.COOLINE.
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle, without spinning, at 30 °C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.