UV COOL SET - UV Arm Sleeves + PowerArmcooler SX3
UV Arm Sleeves Women 1 Pair
- Ideal for cycling, running or golfing
- UV Protection Factor (SPF) 300 blocks more than 99% of dangerous UV-A and UV-B radiation without chemicals.
- Breathable, ultra-lightweight, quick-drying and highly elastic for the best wearing comfort.
- Permanent UV protection, tested by TÜV, machine washable and salt water resistant. Also protects against jellyfish and other cnidarians.
- Guaranteed free of harmful substances certified according to OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Sustainable and fair, made from recycled materials in Europe
I want to ride my bicycle! Whether bike, sailboat or golf club is your favorite outdoor piece. The highly elastic and ultra-light material fits your arms while offering complete freedom of movement. In addition, the fabric proves to be breathable and easy to care for. Even washing machine and salt water can not harm the robust arm warmers. Machine washable at 40 degrees on gentle cycle, iron at low temperature, no tumble dryer. Made in Europe from 78% polyamide (recycled nylon) and 22% elastane (Lycra).
Machine washable at 40 degrees on gentle cycle, iron at low temperature, no tumble dryer. Made in Europe from 78% polyamide (recycled nylon) and 22% elastane (Lycra).
E.COOLINE PowerArmCooler SX3, 1 pair - arm coolers
Less sweating and better blood circulation at high temperatures
- Less exhaustion and less loss of performance in hot weather, making it ideal for quadriplegics and keeping the arm pleasantly cool: Cooling in the pulse and joint area, faster regeneration after physical exertion
- Cooling up to 12 °C in seconds with cooling effect up to 10 hours
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible in seconds, pleasant cooling in leisure and at work
- Less sweat on hot days and less exhaustion and significantly less loss of performance in hot weather
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash separately, washable at 30 degrees C, wool cycle without spinning, hand wash, pH-neutral detergent, dry cleaning
Who doesn't know it - that wonderfully refreshing feeling when the cold water runs over your pulse in the scorching heat? The E.COOLINE PowerArmCooler SX3 ensures that you can enjoy this feeling for hours. The arm coolers for the forearm as well as the joint and pulse area prevent excessive heat build-up, reduce heavy sweating and increase performance and well-being at work, during sports and leisure activities. This is ensured by the COOLINE SX3 technology, which generates up to 660 watts of cooling energy with smart fibres in a 3D structure. Thanks to the patented technology and the DEOXXfresh finish, the washable PowerArmcoolers 'Made in Germany' offer the perfect feeling of freshness in every situation. The material is light, cuddly and follows every movement. The good fit with flexible high-tech mesh guarantees perfect wearing comfort
With the PowerArmCoolers SX3, you not only feel fresh but also energised at high temperatures. The ArmCoolers are tried and tested in industry and professional sports and have been developed for all those who want to stay fit and active in hot weather. The effectiveness of E.COOLINE is scientifically proven.
Simply charge with 0.25 litres of tap water for 5 to 10 seconds, dry off and put on. The E.COOLINE PowerArmCooler SX3 cools for up to 10 hours.
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is - in contrast to most other cooling function textiles - washable. All our articles can be hand washed with the special detergent 'DEOXX® ecowash' (alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), which was developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are also suitable, although we cannot guarantee this due to the different chemical compositions.
Please follow the instructions enclosed with the product.
Material: upper material: 100% polyester; mesh material: 82% polyester /18% elastane; filling: 100% COOLINE polyester
|1||16 - 20 cm|
|2||20 - 24 cm|
|3||25 - 29 cm|
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle, without spinning, at 30 °C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.