Less fatigue and faster regeneration at high temperatures
- Less sweating at high temperatures, less fatigue and much longer in heat
- Faster regeneration after work
- Ideal for tetraplegic and multiple sclerosis sufferers to prevent overheating (Uhthoff - phenomenon)
- Cooling up to 12 °C in seconds with cooling effect up to 20 hours
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible
- Washable and cleanable, hygienic and antibacterial thanks to DEOXXfresh
The E.COOLINE towel / blanket cools with innovative COOLINE® high-tech fleece, reduces heavy sweating at high temperatures, increases performance and well-being, and leads to faster post-work recovery. The wearer feels fresher in the heat, can concentrate better and has more energy.
The blanket is particularly suitable for cooling when sitting or when it should be fast and large area. In particular, it is suitable for the arms, legs, torso or the head and neck area.
The E.COOLINE towel provides for people with heat problems, such as multiple sclerosis patients or tetraplegics, a simple, fast and effective way to counteract fatigue (fatigue), loss of performance and health complaints.
Scientific studies confirm the efficacy of E.COOLINE.
Simply load with 1 liter of tap water, dry and place on the desired places. The E.COOLINE Powercool SX3 BigPad, with a cooling area of 0,5 m² (50 x 1000 cm), cools up to 20 hours.
Material: upper material: 100% PES; padding: 100% COOLINE polyester
One size: 50 x 100cm
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle, without spinning, at 30 ° C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.