Universal travelling cool bag for high temperatures
- Cooling bags / bottle coolers for travelling and at home
- Cooling up to 12 °C in seconds with cooling effect up to 20 hours
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible in seconds - hygienic and antibacterial thanks to DEOXXfresh
- Washable and cleanable
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash separately, washable at 30 degrees C, wool cycle without spinning, hand wash, pH-neutral detergent, dry cleaning
Coolbag, bottle cooler, hiking coolbag: there are many names for this perfect outdoor companion. Whether you want to cool bottles, chocolate bars or daily small items such as eye drops at high temperatures on the way - the Powercool SX3 Coolbag is a real quick-change artist that can change its purpose in no time at all on hiking tours or excursions. The cooling system also adapts to individual needs. This is ensured by the patented COOLINE SX3 technology, which uses smart fibres to generate up to 660 watts of cooling energy.
The material is light, pleasant and, with a DEOXXfresh finish, particularly hygienic. No matter where and for what you need the Coolbag - activated in 10 seconds with cold tap water, it is dry within seconds and ready for use anytime and anywhere. The cooling time is up to 20 hours. Thanks to the dry cooling, the versatile everyday companion can be carried easily in a backpack, bag or belt. An external, environmentally harmful energy source is not required. For this reason - and because production is climate-neutral - the Coolbag is also exemplary in terms of sustainability.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: E.COOLINE cool clothing is - in contrast to most other cooling function textiles - washable. All our articles can be washed by hand or on a wool cycle without spin cycle at 30 °C with the special detergent 'DEOXX ecowash' (alternative: TOKO ecowash) developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are also suitable, although we cannot guarantee this due to the different chemical compositions.
Please follow the instructions enclosed with the product.
Material: Upper material: 100% polyester, filling: 100% COOLINE polyester
One Size (fits 1 to 1.5 l bottles)
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle, without spinning, at 30 ° C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies