UV Polo Shirt Men Casual & Outdoor longsleeve
Item number 5191004490-50M
Due to high demand, ready for shipping from: 01.01.1970
Products by theme:
- Ideal for all outdoor activities and traveling
- Permanent UV protection UPF50+ , tested by TÜV* (*German Association for Technical Inspection)
- Machine washable and crease resistant
- With cooling technology - cools the skin through moisture-regulating evaporation
- Sustainable and fair production in Europe from recycled PET bottles
- Personal protective equipment for work and leisure made from SecondLife® - yarn
Take it easy, take me. This sun protective shirt made of SecondLife® - yarn has everything you need for your leisure time or your job to reliably protect you from the dangerous UV radiation, whether you are sailing, roofing or working in waste management. With our protective clothing, we ensure your safety during all outdoor activities. iQ UV Outdoor stands for excellent quality tested by TÜV and is approved UV protective clothing according to the PPE Regulation (EC) 2016/425. Washable at 60°C degrees and crease resistant. Manufactured in Europe from 64% polyester (recycled PET bottles) and 36% lyocell (Tencel).
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies
The COOLINE SX3 technology
The COOLINE SX3 technology integrated in E.COOLINE provides up to 660 watts of cooling energy with smart fibers. By this way you can achieve effective cooling temperatures of up to 12°C and save up to 97% CO2 compared to air conditioning systems. This is not only cool, but also environmentally friendly.
The big advantage of COOLINE SX3: Everyone cools individually. Whether at work, during sports or in your free time - thanks to the patented technology and the DEOXXfresh finish, the washable cooling vest with the technology 'Made in Germany' ensures the perfect feeling of freshness in every situation.
How to activate the E.COOLINE cooling textiles
Simply activate the textile under the tap with approx. 0.25 liters of water, dry it off and put it on. The cooling textile is dry and ready for use within seconds - anytime and anywhere. It provides up to 10 hours of quick and easy cooling in the heat. An external, environmentally harmful energy source is not required. For this reason - and because it is produced in a climate-neutral manner - our cooling products also put you in a good mood when it comes to sustainability.
Please also note the instructions included with the product.
Run water evenly over the "padded" part of your product at the front and back (approx. 3 sec. per side) until all areas are darker. Or soak this part for max. 1-2 sec. e.g. in the sink. Lightly squeeze out excess water.
ROLL UP & DRY
Then place your E.COOLINE product on a towel and wrap it under light pressure. You can also simply rub the outer fabric with a cloth. Then let it air dry for a few more seconds.
PUT ON & ENJOY COOLING
The outer fabric is immediately dry again and your product is now ready for use. E.COOLINE cools you climate-neutrally with a pleasant cooling of up to 660 watts for several hours. The activation process can be repeated at any time.