- UV protection factor 50+ blocks more than 98% of dangerous UV radiation without chemicals.
- Breathable, super light and soft on the skin for the best wearing comfort.
- PPE high-visibility protection certified in class 3 according to EN 20471:2013
- Functional material guaranteed free of harmful substances according to OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Sustainably and fairly manufactured in Europe, with a recycled content of over 60%
- Non-iron and suitable for industrial washing
- BG-Bau promoted!
PPE T-shirt with UV protection convinces with the comfortable cut and provides optimal protection from the sun. With UV protection factor 50+, this protective workwear offers reliable and long-lasting protection against UVA and UVB radiation. This high-visibility high-visibility warning clothing is certified according to EN ISO 20471:2013 in class 3 from size L, and in class 2 from XS. Perfect fit and the use of modern and high-quality functional materials guarantee good freedom of movement and best wearing comfort on every job. In the breathable IQ-UV shirt you feel comfortable, even when it gets hot, because it transports moisture to the outside so that it evaporates there. IQ workwear is non-iron and does not wrinkle. This IQ-UV workwear is Oeko-Tex 100 certified and is made of recycled micro-polyester on the outside and the feel-good fiber TENCEL® on the inside. IQ work protection is sustainable & environmentally friendly, without chemical additives. The entire production takes place in Europe, thus we save long transport routes. Less water consumption - for the production of 1 kg recycled micro polyester we need 3 liters of water, the same amount of conventional polyester consumes 43 liters. The botanical fiber TENCEL® is obtained from the renewable raw material wood. Closed-loop production is particularly environmentally friendly. Clothing made of TENCEL® is softer than silk, cooler than linen and more absorbent than cotton. TENCEL® naturally reduces the development of bacteria and odors. Material: 64% polyester recycled polyester and 36% Lyocell (Tencel).
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies