UV Arm Sleeves Women 1 Pair
Item number 6781222800-4M
Due to high demand, ready for shipping from: 01.01.1970
Products by theme:
- Ideal for cycling, running or golfing
- UV Protection Factor (SPF) 300 blocks more than 99% of dangerous UV-A and UV-B radiation without chemicals.
- Breathable, ultra-lightweight, quick-drying and highly elastic for the best wearing comfort.
- Permanent UV protection, tested by TÜV, machine washable and salt water resistant. Also protects against jellyfish and other cnidarians.
- Guaranteed free of harmful substances certified according to OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Sustainable and fair, made from recycled materials in Europe
I want to ride my bicycle! Whether bike, sailboat or golf club is your favorite outdoor piece. The highly elastic and ultra-light material fits your arms while offering complete freedom of movement. In addition, the fabric proves to be breathable and easy to care for. Even washing machine and salt water can not harm the robust arm warmers. Machine washable at 40 degrees on gentle cycle, iron at low temperature, no tumble dryer. Made in Europe from 78% polyamide (recycled nylon) and 22% elastane (Lycra).
Machine washable at 40 degrees on gentle cycle, iron at low temperature, no tumble dryer. Made in Europe from 78% polyamide (recycled nylon) and 22% elastane (Lycra).
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies
The COOLINE SX3 technology
The COOLINE SX3 technology integrated in E.COOLINE provides up to 660 watts of cooling energy with smart fibers. By this way you can achieve effective cooling temperatures of up to 12°C and save up to 97% CO2 compared to air conditioning systems. This is not only cool, but also environmentally friendly.
The big advantage of COOLINE SX3: Everyone cools individually. Whether at work, during sports or in your free time - thanks to the patented technology and the DEOXXfresh finish, the washable cooling vest with the technology 'Made in Germany' ensures the perfect feeling of freshness in every situation.
How to activate the E.COOLINE cooling textiles
Simply activate the textile under the tap with approx. 0.25 liters of water, dry it off and put it on. The cooling textile is dry and ready for use within seconds - anytime and anywhere. It provides up to 10 hours of quick and easy cooling in the heat. An external, environmentally harmful energy source is not required. For this reason - and because it is produced in a climate-neutral manner - our cooling products also put you in a good mood when it comes to sustainability.
Please also note the instructions included with the product.
Run water evenly over the "padded" part of your product at the front and back (approx. 3 sec. per side) until all areas are darker. Or soak this part for max. 1-2 sec. e.g. in the sink. Lightly squeeze out excess water.
ROLL UP & DRY
Then place your E.COOLINE product on a towel and wrap it under light pressure. You can also simply rub the outer fabric with a cloth. Then let it air dry for a few more seconds.
PUT ON & ENJOY COOLING
The outer fabric is immediately dry again and your product is now ready for use. E.COOLINE cools you climate-neutrally with a pleasant cooling of up to 660 watts for several hours. The activation process can be repeated at any time.