Important Information For You
HIGHTECH COOLING FOR HEALTH AND CLIMATE
Ever since the heat of summer 2018 everyone knows: High temperatures are a danger to health, concentration and performance.
Due to climate change, it is getting warmer and warmer. Therefore, for all those who love the summer, but not the heat, we recommend our innovative air conditioning technology of the 21st century. The cooling functional textiles effectively cool the body up to 660 watts. Climate neutral - of course!
According to climate partner analysis, E.COOLINE will save you over 90% of your CO2 compared to air conditioners. In addition, we compensate for the remaining 10%, as our company and our products have been carbon-neutral since 2013. This means that everyone in the building or outdoors can be cooled in a climate-neutral way so that their health, concentration and performance are maintained. Find out more in our brochure "pervormance - partners in climate protection"
Detailed information about E.COOLINE can be found on our homepage E-COOLINE.DE
FURTHER, IN OUR SHOP YOU CAN LOOK UP THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION