Better concentration at high temperatures
- Pleasant cooling under work safety helmets or basecaps
- Less sweating in heat and less exhaustion and significantly less power loss at high temperatures
- Faster regeneration after sports performance
- Cooling up to 12°C in seconds with cooling effect up to 10 hours
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible in use
- Washable and cleanable, hygienic and antibacterial through DEOXXfresh
If you want to keep a cool head even under a baseball cap or hard hat, the E.COOLINE Powercool SX3 Helmet Inlay offers just that - and much more. The actively cooling inlay reduces heavy sweating at high temperatures and increases performance and well-being. Whether at work or during leisure time - you feel wonderfully cool, can concentrate better and have more energy even in very hot weather. This is ensured by the patented COOLINE SX3 technology, which uses smart fibers to generate up to 660 watts of cooling energy. The effective cooling can prevent heat-related health complaints and accidents and significantly shorten regeneration after physical exertion.
The material is light, cuddly and, with a DEOXX fresh finish, particularly hygienic. The cut and good fit make the HelmInlay an ideal addition to bascaps, bicycle helmets, standard work safety helmets and welding helmets at high temperatures.
Handling is also very easy: activated for 10 seconds with cold tap water, the inlay is dry within seconds and ready for use anywhere and anytime. And that for hours. An external, environmentally harmful energy source is not required. For this reason - and because production is climate-neutral - the cooling helmet inlay is, like all E.COOLINE products, also exemplary in terms of sustainability.
E.COOLINE cooling textiles are - in contrast to most other cooling function textiles - washable. All our articles can be washed by hand with the special detergent 'DEOXX® ecowash' (alternatively: TOKO® ecowash) developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are also suitable, although we cannot guarantee this due to the different chemical compositions.
Scientific studies confirm the effectiveness of E.COOLINE.
Please follow the instructions enclosed with the product.
Material: Upper: 100% polyester, Filling: 100% COOLINE Polyester
One size (54 to 61 cm head circumference)
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle - without spinning - at 30 °C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies