Less exhaustion and faster regeneration at high temperatures
- Less sweating at high temperatures, less exhaustion and significantly longer performance in hot weather
- Faster regeneration after work
- Cooling blanket for restful sleep
- Ideal for tetraplegics and multiple sclerosis sufferers to avoid overheating (Uhthoff phenomenon)
- Cooling up to 12 °C in seconds with cooling effect up to 20 hours
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible in use
- Washable and cleanable, hygienic and antibacterial thanks to DEOXXfresh
The E.COOLINE Powercool SX3 towel provides cooling at high temperatures whenever and wherever you need it. The actively cooling towel reduces heavy sweating, increases performance and well-being and leads to faster regeneration after work or sport. You feel fresher in hot weather, you can concentrate better and have more energy.
This is ensured by COOLINE SX3 technology, which uses smart fibres in a 3D structure to generate up to 660 watts of cooling energy. With the patented technology and the DEOXXfresh finish, the washable cooling cloth 'Made in Germany' offers pleasant, dry cooling in every situation and therefore the perfect feeling of freshness.
The cloth is particularly suitable for cooling while seated or when it has to be quick and cover a large area. Simply place it on the arms, legs, upper body or around the head and neck.
For people with heat problems, such as multiple sclerosis patients or quadriplegics, the cooling cloth also offers a simple, quick and effective way of counteracting exhaustion (fatigue), loss of performance and health complaints.
The material is light, nestles pleasantly to the body and offers you a cooling surface of 50 x 100 cm or 0.5 m².
Simply activated with cold tap water for 10 seconds, the cooling cloth is dry and ready for use within seconds - always and everywhere. And that for hours. An external, environmentally harmful energy source is not required. For this reason - and because production is climate-neutral - the cooling cloth is also exemplary in terms of sustainability
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is - in contrast to most other cooling function textiles - washable.
All our articles can be washed by hand or on a wool cycle without spin cycle at 30 °C with the special detergent 'DEOXX® ecowash' (alternative: TOKO® ecowash) developed for E.COOLINE cooling function textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are also suitable, although we cannot guarantee this due to the different chemical compositions.
Please follow the instructions enclosed with the product.
Material: Upper material: 100% polyester, filling: 100% COOLINE polyester
One size: 50 x 100cm
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle, without spinning, at 30 ° C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies