Relaxing sleep and faster regeneration at high temperatures
- Cooling cover for a relaxing sleep in high temperatures
- Less exhaustion and significantly longer performance in the heat
- Faster regeneration
- Ideal for all who are looking for natural cooling during the night
- Cooling up to 12 °C in seconds with cooling effect up to 10 hours
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible in use
- Washable and cleanable, hygienic and antibacterial thanks to DEOXXfresh
The E.COOLINE Powercool SX3 cover provides cooling at high temperatures whenever and wherever you need it. The actively cooling cover ensures a restful sleep in the heat and increases your regeneration during the night. In connection with this, you are fit again the next morning for the next day and you are able to perform again. You feel fresher in the heat, can concentrate better and have more energy.
This is ensured by COOLINE SX3 technology, which uses smart fibres in a 3D structure to generate up to 660 watts of cooling energy. With the patented technology and the DEOXXfresh finish, the washable cooling textiles 'Made in Germany' offers pleasant, dry cooling in every situation and therefore the perfect feeling of freshness.
The coverlet is particularly suitable for cooling while sleeping or if you want to cool down a large area.
Also for people with heat problems, such as multiple sclerosis patients or quadriplegics, the cooling cover offer a simple, quick and effective way to counteract fatigue, loss of performance and health complaints.
Simply spray the parts that need to be cooled with cold tap water using the spray bottle provided. This gives you complete flexibility and allows you to charge the areas with water that are important to you. This means that the cooling cover are dry and ready for use within seconds - always and everywhere. And for hours. An external, environmentally harmful energy source is not needed. Therefore - and because it is produced in a climate-neutral way - the cooling bed cover is also exemplary in terms of sustainability.
The material is light, nestles pleasantly to the body and offers you a cooling surface of 200 x 135 cm.
Unlike most other cooling textiles, E.COOLINE cooling textiles are washable.
All our articles can be hand washed or washed on the wool cycle without a spin function at 30 °C using the special detergent developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles, 'DEOXX® ecowash' (alternatively: TOKO® ecowash). Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are also suitable, although we cannot give any guarantee for this due to the different chemical compositions.
Please follow the instructions enclosed with the product.
Material: Outer material: 100% polyester, mesh material: 83% polyester /17% elastane, insert: 100% COOLINE polyester
Size: 200 x 135 cm
Unlike most other cooling textiles, E.COOLINE products are washable.
All our articles can be washed by hand or in a wool wash cycle without spin function at 30 °C with the special detergent 'DEOXX® ecowash' (alternative: TOKO® ecowash) developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are also suitable, although we cannot give any guarantee for this due to the different chemical compositions.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies