More power and faster regeneration in hot weather
- Less sweating in heat, heat protection for more safety at high temperatures
- Less exhaustion and significantly less loss of performance when working with protective suits, faster regeneration after work
- Cooling up to 12 °C in seconds with cooling effect up to 20 hours
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible in use, optimum fit through individually adjustable Velcro fasteners
- Washable and cleanable, hygienic and antibacterial thanks to DEOXXfresh
The E.COOLINE Thigh Chaps for all situations in which not only the upper body but also the legs are subject to heavy loads at high temperatures. Excellently suited under personal protective equipment (PPE) to prevent states of exhaustion and health complaints.
The chaps are equipped with antibacterially effective DEOXXfresh finish.
Simply charge with approx. 0.7 litres of tap water for 5 to 10 seconds, dry and put on. The E.COOLINE Powercool SX3 Chaps cool for up to 20 hours.
Scientific studies confirm the effectiveness of E.COOLINE.
E.COOLINE cooling garments are - in contrast to most other cooling textiles - washable.
All our articles can be washed by hand or on a wool cycle without spinning at 30 °C with the special detergent 'DEOXX® ecowash' (alternatively: TOKO® ecowash) developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are also suitable, although we cannot guarantee this due to the different chemical compositions.
Please follow the instructions enclosed with the product.
Material: Upper material: 100% polyester; Filling: 100% COOLINE polyester
|XS||54 - 56 cm|
|S||56 - 58 cm|
|M||59 - 62 cm|
|L||61 - 64 cm|
|XL||64 - 67 cm|
|2XL||67 - 70 cm|
|3XL||70 - 73 cm|
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle, without spinning, at 30 ° C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies