More power and faster regeneration in hot weather
- Calf cooler for less sweating in hot weather, heat protection for more safety at high temperatures
- Less exhaustion and significantly less loss of performance when working with protective suits, faster regeneration after work
- Cooling up to 12 °C in seconds with cooling effect up to 20 hours
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible in seconds, optimal fit through individually adjustable velcro fasteners
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash separately, washable at 30 degrees C, wool cycle without spinning, hand wash, pH-neutral detergent, dry cleaning
Do you often have tired and heavy legs in high temperatures and know how beneficial cooling is? If you would like to integrate this feeling of well-being into your everyday life and relieve your legs, then the E.COOLINE PowerBoots SX3 offer you active and lasting cooling. With the calf coolers you can organise your everyday life in a flexible and mobile way and feel significantly fresher and fitter. This is ensured by the patented COOLINE SX3 technology, which uses smart fibres to generate up to 660 watts of cooling energy. An external, environmentally harmful energy source is not required. For this reason - and because production is climate-neutral - the Powerboots are also exemplary in terms of sustainability.
The material is light, cuddly and, with a DEOXXfresh finish, particularly hygienic. The Velcro fasteners ensure an individual fit and allow flexible and quick putting on and taking off. Simply activated for 10 seconds with cold tap water, the power boots are dry within seconds and ready for use almost anytime and anywhere - for hours. The calf coolers are also excellently suited for use under protective workwear (PPE) to prevent heat-related exhaustion and health problems, but also for faster regeneration. Scientific studies confirm the effectiveness of E.COOLINE.
Please follow the instructions enclosed with the product.
Material: outer material: 100% polyester; filling: 100% COOLINE polyester
|size||calf circumference max.|
|1||35- 39 cm|
|2||38 - 42 cm|
|3||41 - 46 cm|
|4||47 - 51 cm|
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle, without spinning, at 30 ° C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies