Less sweating at high temperatures - washable pulse coolers for cool wrists on hot days
- Less exhaustion and less loss of performance in hot weather and therefore ideal for quadriplegics and multiple sclerosis sufferers to avoid overheating (Uhthoff - phenomenon)
- Cooling in the pulse and joint area, faster regeneration after physical exertion
- Cooling up to 12 °C in seconds with cooling effect up to 10 hours, washable and cleanable, hygienic and antibacterial through DEOXXfresh
- Easy handling, mobile and flexible in seconds, pleasant cooling in leisure and at work
- Less sweat on hot days and less exhaustion and significantly less loss of performance in hot weather
Who doesn't know it - that wonderfully refreshing feeling when the cold water runs over your pulse in the scorching heat? The E.COOLINE PowerPulsCooler SX3 ensures that you can enjoy this feeling for hours. The pulse coolers for the joints and pulse area prevent excessive heat build-up, reduce heavy sweating and increase performance and well-being at work, during sport and leisure. This is ensured by the COOLINE SX3 - technology, which generates up to 660 watts of cooling energy with smart fibres in a 3D structure. Thanks to the patented technology and the DEOXXfresh finish, the washable PowerPulscooler 'Made in Germany' offers the perfect feeling of freshness in every situation. The material is light, cuddly and follows every movement. The good fit with flexible high-tech mesh guarantees perfect wearing comfort
With the PowerPulsCoolers SX3, you not only feel fresh but also energised at high temperatures. The PulsCoolers are tried and tested in industry and professional sports and have been developed for all those who want to stay fit and active in hot weather. The effectiveness of E.COOLINE is scientifically proven.
Simply charge with 0.25 litres of tap water for 5 to 10 seconds, dry and put on. The E.COOLINE PowerPulsCooler SX3 cools for up to 10 hours.
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is - in contrast to most other cooling function textiles - washable. All our articles can be hand washed with the special detergent 'DEOXX® ecowash' (alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), which was developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are also suitable, although we cannot guarantee this due to the different chemical compositions
Please follow the instructions enclosed with the product.
Material: upper: 100% polyester; mesh material: 82% polyester /18% elastane; filling: 100% COOLINE polyester
|1||16 - 20 cm|
|2||20 - 24 cm|
|3||25 - 29 cm|
E.COOLINE cooling clothing is washable, unlike most other cooling fabrics.
All our products are fit for hand washing or the wool wash cycle, without spinning, at 30 °C. We recommend for E.COOLINE cooling textiles our special detergent, DEOXX® ecowash '(alternatively: TOKO® ecowash), developed for E.COOLINE cooling textiles. Many other commercially available pH-neutral liquid detergents are suitable.
Please refer to the product enclosed instructions.
With E.COOLINE you cool yourself and your employees with a climate-neutral cooling product and technology "Made in
The most important unique selling points of our E.COOLINE cooling clothing are
- Quick activation in seconds without preparation or refrigerator
- Immediately dry, pleasant surface, instead of hours of moisture/wet
- Health protection, as the kidney area remains free of cooling
- Upper material made of light, pleasant microfibre (100% Oekotex), sweat absorbing and with antibacterial treatment
- Washability (machine) with detergent and therefore hygienic application
- Certified as a medical device and cooling effect proven in scientific studies